Fart
Thursday, May 4, 2023
Pop music
Edith used to like to ‘get down’ when she went out on the town, but now she only likes easy listening. It happens as you age.
2 comments:
Kip
May 4, 2023 at 10:14 AM
I like the song. I listen to it while I'm meditating.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Kip
May 10, 2023 at 10:43 AM
May be !
Delete
Replies
Reply
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kip and the fam love to get together
Bike Ride
Chrisp just loves taking his son Skip out for bike rides and such. It’s a nice way to bond.
You have , make 24 hours to withdraw +24,453$ URGE
Me and Hermione helped.
Rock “n” Roll
Edith and Chris just love rock “n” roll. There all time favorite band is The Beatles, so of course they bought this beautiful tribute shir...
I like the song. I listen to it while I'm meditating.
ReplyDeleteMay be !
Delete