Fart
Friday, March 31, 2023
Watch and learn, Kemosabe
Chrisp is excited for the new Bigfoot joint!
3 comments:
Kip
April 4, 2023 at 10:35 AM
I like the movie.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Randy
April 6, 2023 at 5:25 PM
I like the fart.
Delete
Replies
Reply
Kip
April 7, 2023 at 11:22 AM
You are the fart. LOL
Delete
Replies
Reply
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kip and the fam love to get together
Bike Ride
Chrisp just loves taking his son Skip out for bike rides and such. It’s a nice way to bond.
You have , make 24 hours to withdraw +24,453$ URGE
Me and Hermione helped.
Rock “n” Roll
Edith and Chris just love rock “n” roll. There all time favorite band is The Beatles, so of course they bought this beautiful tribute shir...
I like the movie.
ReplyDeleteI like the fart.
DeleteYou are the fart. LOL
Delete