Fart
Wednesday, March 15, 2023
I Wanna New Rug
Chrisp went new rug shopping and came home with this gem. Edith was so pleased. There living room Looks so cool now.
2 comments:
Randy
March 23, 2023 at 12:08 PM
I like the rug.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Kip
March 23, 2023 at 12:15 PM
It's nice and makes a lot of sense. I love Jason Fuckin Revenge.
Delete
Replies
Reply
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kip and the fam love to get together
Bike Ride
Chrisp just loves taking his son Skip out for bike rides and such. It’s a nice way to bond.
You have , make 24 hours to withdraw +24,453$ URGE
Me and Hermione helped.
Rock “n” Roll
Edith and Chris just love rock “n” roll. There all time favorite band is The Beatles, so of course they bought this beautiful tribute shir...
I like the rug.
ReplyDeleteIt's nice and makes a lot of sense. I love Jason Fuckin Revenge.
Delete