Fart
Thursday, March 16, 2023
Chrisp new they cud dew it!!!
His frenz in the punk rock band is gud!
3 comments:
Kip
March 16, 2023 at 10:45 AM
I like the band.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Randy
March 23, 2023 at 12:07 PM
I like the but
Delete
Replies
Reply
Kip
March 23, 2023 at 12:12 PM
You like it IN the but. LOl
Delete
Replies
Reply
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kip and the fam love to get together
Bike Ride
Chrisp just loves taking his son Skip out for bike rides and such. It’s a nice way to bond.
You have , make 24 hours to withdraw +24,453$ URGE
Me and Hermione helped.
Rock “n” Roll
Edith and Chris just love rock “n” roll. There all time favorite band is The Beatles, so of course they bought this beautiful tribute shir...
I like the band.
ReplyDeleteI like the but
DeleteYou like it IN the but. LOl
Delete