Fart
Friday, October 14, 2022
Dinner at Edith and Chrisp's house!
Chrisp and Edith are having a dinner party for all there friends! They only serve the finest food. Hope you brought your appetite! LOL !
2 comments:
Randy
October 14, 2022 at 9:30 PM
I will for sure be putting a few of these up my butrt!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Kip
October 19, 2022 at 10:20 AM
I know.
Delete
Replies
Reply
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kip and the fam love to get together
Bike Ride
Chrisp just loves taking his son Skip out for bike rides and such. It’s a nice way to bond.
You have , make 24 hours to withdraw +24,453$ URGE
Me and Hermione helped.
Rock “n” Roll
Edith and Chris just love rock “n” roll. There all time favorite band is The Beatles, so of course they bought this beautiful tribute shir...
I will for sure be putting a few of these up my butrt!
ReplyDeleteI know.
Delete