Fart
Wednesday, August 31, 2022
Labor Day plans!
Out of all the choices out there, Chrisp thinks he’s made the right one.
3 comments:
Kip
August 31, 2022 at 11:06 AM
Can I come too, Chrisp?? This looks like fun!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Kip
September 6, 2022 at 12:26 PM
You dident answer me !!!! Can I come with ypu?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Randy
December 9, 2022 at 9:49 PM
No.
Delete
Replies
Reply
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kip and the fam love to get together
Bike Ride
Chrisp just loves taking his son Skip out for bike rides and such. It’s a nice way to bond.
You have , make 24 hours to withdraw +24,453$ URGE
Me and Hermione helped.
Family reunions
Chrisp and Edith love getting the whole fam damily together!
Can I come too, Chrisp?? This looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteYou dident answer me !!!! Can I come with ypu?
ReplyDeleteNo.
Delete